Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cranking the blogging wheel back into action...

I'm back!

And vuvuzela is my new favourite word!
  • I'm loving the World Cup. I haven't had a chance to watch much live action, but I've enjoyed reading about the games, following the stories and getting the opportunity here and there to listen to highlights.
  • The Jays are suffering from a little bit of a road slump that's troubling, against teams that they should be beating. Overall though, it's been exciting to see the team over achieve, demonstrate fanastic young pitching and not panic when games go awry. The power numbers are exciting and I love some of the new guys, John Buck especially.
  • Two games of golf under my belt for the year. Nice to be back outside in the sun swinging a club. Hoping to take a couple of lessons, perhaps, before the end of the summer to try and improve my game.
I'm looking forward to reflecting on the sports world again!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray, and welcome back!

    * blows celebratory vuvuzela *

    ReplyDelete